Thursday, July 28, 2005

Hello again!

Good morning all. I am almost done with "The Story That Never Ends!" I hope to finish it today! Yeah! Then I can start to edit it down. I have been busy over the last couple of days. I also started another story, a new one that came to me the other day. What if a cop who is tracking a serial killer, sets the killer off making the killer target the women in the cops life, his ex, his mother, his two sisters, anyone the cop has ever cared at all about?

I've rewritten the beggining four times now. I get up to about eight pages, then scrape it for another take , another set up. I think I've got it now although I'm only up to page six, so that could change easily enough. LOL

Overall, I'm very happy with Firey Strength aka "The Story that Never Ends." I don't know as there's much to cut out really. The story spans several months and includes the recuperation of a battered woman. There are a lot of little side tracks but those will be tied up in the end easily enough. The only thing left to write is the outcome of the trial. The decision from the Alpha Jury about whether Andra will be allowed to live or be killed.

Well I'm off to write. Hopefully I'll get it done this morning!

Lori

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home