Tuesday, June 03, 2008

What fun!

Hello all! I know I haven't blogged in a very long time, but I really want to get back to it more often.

I did my first book signing this past weekend. Five of the writers from the Maine chapter of the RWA, MERWA, drove up to Presque Isle this past weekend. One lives in the area and she joined us for the book signing.

The public library was celebrating their 100th anniversary. They invited us up to speak and sign books. There were about 30 people there on a rainy Saturday afternoon. They asked great questions too. Thank you, Sonja Plummer-Morgan, for the invite and I would love to do it again next year!

Mark & Emily Turner
Memorial Library


More later I promise!

2 Comments:

Blogger Caffey said...

Hi Lori! It was so great to chat with you tonight at Coffee Time! And wow to hear about your shapeshifter books was great! I am so looking forward to them! I got them on my wishlist!

Congrats on the booksigning! I'm far from Maine to be able to go to them. Looks like you had a great turn out!! Congrats

10:50 PM  
Blogger Belogue said...

It was great to talk to you to Caffey! I hope you enjoy the books when you get to them. You'll have to let me know what you think after you've read them!

Thanks again!
Lori

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home