Monday, November 28, 2005

Good morning!

Good morning All! I finished my NaNoWriMo project, if not the book. I still have a third (guesstimating) to go before I get to the end, but it's almost done. More importantly, I know where it's going. LOL

I'm working on my last run through of Hunter's Arrow. I have 5 days to go and this is my last chance to fix any typo's and such. No pressure there! LOL

Then I'm going to debug of grammar mistakes Firey Strength and send that to the publishers for a contract, hopefully.

Then I'll finish up Castle's Hero and Brave Season and send them in too.

I have a couple of stories I'm working on in another genre that I need to go back and edit until I dare send them to a publisher. LOL Plus I get to teach school and be a wife and mother to my own family. None of you can identify with that can you? LOL

I have been rereading Hunter's Arrow. I really dislike rereading a story and this is at least the eighth time I've been through the story (I'm still finding mistakes. ARGGG) It's hard to consentrate on the words sometimes because my brain fills in the picture for me. I'll get it done. I have too. I don't want a flawed book out there with my name on it you know? Anal? Perfectionist? Yep that's me!

It's strange to see one of my stories as a real book, even if it is on the computer. It's wonderful and terrifying all at the same time. I don't know how else to describe it.

My husband bought me DSL and wireless for my house as a Chritstmas present. I must say that it's WAAAYYY faster than dialup and it's nice to be able to work in the livingroom insteac of the office. My husband claims he's the widower in the family, but I feel just as cut off as he does when I write. It'll be nice to have the option to hide when I need the quiet or be around my family out of the cave when noise and hustle is welcomed.

Well I've got to go get ready for work now so I'll shut up. Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home