Saturday, November 04, 2006

I'm here again...

Hi all! I haven't been here in so long I couldn't remember my user name or pasword! I went through the find username and found my old blog I haven't used in forever. It was my first attempt at blogging. Then I switched to this one. LOL

Anyway, I'm here and again I'm here touting National Write a Novel in a Month. NaNoWriMo is a challenge to write 50,000 words in a month. That's only about 1600 words a day. Not so bad when you're in the mood!

I have 6700ish words.

I did manage to get a contract for "The Story That Never Ends" Otherwise known as Fiery Strength. I have almost finished last years NaNo, Brave Season. I have two other stories 99% ready to send off to a publisher.

LOL Seems kind of funny to be talking to myself! LOL

Anyway, here is the link for NaNo. It's not too late to check it out and give it a try! http://www.nanowrimo.org/

I'll be posting a daily update too. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home