Sunday, July 06, 2008

I'm done with the story... with some rewriting...

Hi all! It's been a few days since I've posted, but I've finished... really finished the book I was working on. I rearranged some of it to make it cleaner and I like it better. Now I let it rest. I need to give it another going through for grammar and overused sentence structure and word usage. Then off to the publisher... scary as it is to do so.

I fully expect a rejection. Why send it in? Because sometimes the editor tells you it needs work here and here and here. These are good rejections since you can resubmit the story when you're done, but more importantly, I can learn where my weaknesses are and how to but them behind me.

I will keep plugging away. I love writing too much even when I get frustrated.

Hubby bought me a couple of writing programs for my birthday. I've only started to use them. They are kind of neat, but company just came in so, I'll talk about it tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home